A. Analyze a documentary film of your choice, per the selection guidelines set forth in the module overview, according to concepts from each course module listed in section "E" below.
B. Students should draw upon text material and will show an ability to synthesize text material with personal observations.
C. Students should NOT use outside sources as they conduct their analysis and write the exam. Students may only use information from the text and their own, personal analysis of the film according to the concepts they learned from the text.
D. Analyses must include an introduction (1-3 paragraphs) that addresses, but is NOT limited to the following:1) What film was chosen and why2) Your general thoughts on the film3) No more than one paragraph summarizing the plot of the film4) Preview of main points5) Thesis statement
E. Analyses must include a minimum of one paragraph on each of the following topics:1) How do the composition, editing, lighting and objectivity of the images in the film lead to the creation of a particular reality for the viewer? 2) How do shot, story, distance, color, and plot (if applicable) lead to the creation of a particular reality for the viewer?3) How do cut and montage lead to the creation of a particular reality for the viewer?4) How do editing, sound, and digital effects lead to the creation of a particular reality for the viewer?5) How does this film contribute to our understanding of film as a medium of illusion and persuasion and promote personal and cultural identity?
F. Analyses must include a concluding paragraph that addresses, but is NOT limited to the following:
1) Review of main points2) Restatement of thesis3) Final thought
G. Additional guidelines include:1) Analysis must be three to five pages.2) Analysis must be typed in 10-point, double-spaced Arial font and follow MLA general formatting.3) Analyses are worth 200 points and will be graded according to the attached rubric. H. Attach the exam as a Word, RTF or PDF attachment in the exam link.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25