Assessing Client Family Progress
· Create progress notes
· Create privileged notes
· Justify the inclusion or exclusion of information in progress and privileged notes (SEE ATTACHED SAMPLE OF PROGRESS AND PRIVILIGED NOTE)
· Evaluate preceptor notes
· Reflect on the client family you selected for the Week 3 Practicum Assignment (SEE ATTACHED WEEK 3 NOTE),
Using the client family from your Week 3 Practicum Assignment address in a progress note (without violating HIPAA regulations) the following:
· Treatment modality used and efficacy of approach
· Progress and/or lack of progress toward the mutually agreed-upon client goals
(reference the treatment plan for progress toward goals)
· Modification(s) of the treatment plan that were made based on progress/lack of
· Clinical impressions regarding diagnosis and or symptoms
· Relevant psychosocial information or changes from original assessment (e.g.,
marriage, separation/divorce, new relationships, move to a new
house/apartment, change of job)
· Safety issues
· Clinical emergencies/actions taken
· Medications used by the patient, even if the nurse psychotherapist was not the
one prescribing them
· Treatment compliance/lack of compliance
· Clinical consultations
· Collaboration with other professionals (e.g., phone consultations with physicians,
psychiatrists, marriage/family therapists)
· The therapist’s recommendations, including whether the client agreed to the
· Referrals made/reasons for making referrals
· Termination/issues that are relevant to the termination process (e.g., client
informed of loss of insurance or refusal of insurance company to pay for
· Issues related to consent and/or informed consent for treatment
· Information concerning child abuse and/or elder or dependent adult abuse,
including documentation as to where the abuse was reported
· Information reflecting the therapist’s exercise of clinical judgment
Note: Be sure to exclude any information that should not be found in a discoverable progress note.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25