Assignment: Acute Leukaemias
Bennett J.M., Catovsky D., Daniel M.T., Flandrin G., Galton D.A., Gralnick H.R., Sultan C. Proposals for the classification of the acute leukaemias. French-American-British (FAB) co-operative group. Br. J. Haematol. 1976;33:451–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1976.tb03563.x. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
6. Vardiman J.W., Thiele J., Arber D.A., Brunning R.D., Borowitz M.J., Porwit A., Harris N.L., le Beau M.M., Hellstrom-Lindberg E., Tefferi A., et al. The 2008 revision of the World Health Organization (WHO) classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia: Rationale and important changes. Blood. 2009;114:937–951. doi: 10.1182/blood-2009-03-209262. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
7. Lindsley R.C., Mar B.G., Mazzola E., Grauman P.V., Shareef S., Allen S.L., Pigneux A., Wetzler M., Stuart R.K., Erba H.P., et al. Acute myeloid leukemia ontogeny is defined by distinct somatic mutations. Blood. 2015;125:1367–1376. doi: 10.1182/blood-2014-11-610543. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
8. Byrd J.C., Mrózek K., Dodge R.K., Carroll A.J., Edwards C.G., Arthur D.C., Pettenati M.J., Patil S.R., Rao K.W., Watson M.S., et al. Pretreatment cytogenetic abnormalities are predictive of induction success, cumulative incidence of relapse, and overall survival in adult patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: Results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 8461) Blood. 2002;100:4325–4336. doi: 10.1182/blood-2002-03-0772. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Gaidzik V., Dohner K. Prognostic implications of gene mutations in acute myeloid leukemia with normal cytogenetics. Semin. Oncol. 2008;35:346–355. doi: 10.1053/j.seminoncol.2008.04.005. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
10. Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network Genomic and epigenomic landscapes of adult de novo acute myeloid leukemia. N. Engl. J. Med. 2013;368:2059–2074. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
11. Marcucci G., Haferlach T., Dohner H. Molecular genetic of adult acute myeloid leukemia: Prognostic and therapeutic implications. J. Clin. Oncol. 2011;29:475–486. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2010.30.2554. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Schnittger S., Schoch C., Kern W., Mecucci C., Tschulik C., Martelli M.F., Haferlach T., Hiddemann W., Falini B. Nucleophosmin gene mutations are predictors of favorable prognosis in acute myelogenous leukemia with a normal karyotype. Blood. 2005;106:3733–3739. doi: 10.1182/blood-2005-06-2248. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
13. Falini B., Nicoletti I., Martelli M.F., Mecucci C. Acute myeloid leukemia carrying cytoplasmic/mutated nucleophosmin (NPMc + AML): Biologic and clinical features. Blood. 2007;109:874–885. doi: 10.1182/blood-2006-07-012252. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25