Assignment: Anesthesiology And Pediatrics
Formal faculty practice plans and faculty practice committees help institutionalize scholarly practice as a component of the faculty role and provide support for enhancing practice engagement. Faculty practice should be an essential and integrated component of the faculty role.
I. Advanced Health/Physical Assessment Advanced health/physical assessment includes the comprehensive history, physical, and psychological assessment of signs and symptoms, pathophysiologic changes, and psychosocial variations of the patient (individual, family, or community). If the patient is an individual, the assessment should occur within the context of the family and community and should incorporate cultural and developmental variations and needs of the patient. The purpose of this comprehensive assessment is to develop a thorough understanding of the patient in order to determine appropriate and effective health care including health promotion strategies. There is a core of general assessment content that every advanced practice nurse must have. Specifics and additional assessment related to various specialties (e.g., women’s health, mental health, anesthesiology, pediatrics) should be further addressed and refined in that specialty’s course content within each program. Health/physical assessment must also be used as a base and be reinforced in all clinical experiences and practicum courses. Individuals entering an advanced practice nursing program are expected to possess effective communication and patient teaching skills. Although these are basic to all professional nursing practice, preparation in the advanced practice nursing role must include continued refinement and strengthening of increasingly sophisticated communication and observational skills. Health/physical assessment content must rely heavily on the development of sensitive and skilled interviewing. Course work should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills to:
1. demonstrate sound critical thinking and clinical decision making; 2. develop a comprehensive database, including complete functional assessment,
health history, physical examination, and appropriate diagnostic testing; 3. perform a risk assessment of the patient including the assessment of lifestyle and
other risk factors; 4.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25