Assignment: Caritas Processes
Due by Sunday August 25, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
Answer the following questions in regards to Jean Watson
1) Discuss Watson’s view of the body and soul.
2) In the reading, Nature of Human Life and Subject Matter of Nursing and in particular the quotation of Jung ( 1068, p.99), comment on whether you agree or disagree with the statement; …people…” have not the slightest faith that anything useful could ever come out of their own soul”
3) After reading and reflecting on the 10 Caritas Processes that can cultivate caring moments or caring occasions, select “one” of the Caritas Processes that you feel is most important or resonates with you in cultivating caring.
*EACH QUESTION MUST BE AT LEAST 155 WORDS TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT SO ALTOGETHER 465 WORDS 155 WORDS EACH QUESTION
Nature of Human Life as Subject Matter of Nursing
“Ihe rnost beauti,-ful thi,ng we can erperience i,s the mystertous. It i,s the source of all trtr,e art anld, scieruce.,,
My theory of human care begins with my view of personhood and human existence; that in itself becomes metaphysical. What is essential in human exis- tence is that the human has transcended nature-yet remains a part of it. The human can go for-ward, through the use of the mind, to higher levels of con- sciousness by finding meaning and harmony in existence.
My conception of life and personhood is tied to notions that one’s soul pos- sesses a body that is not confined by objective time and space. The lived world of the experiencing person is not distinguished by external and internal notions of tirne and space but shapes its own time and space, which is unconstrained by linearity. Notions of personhood, then, transcend the here and now, and one has the capacif to coexist with past, present, and future, all at once.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25