Assignment: Categorical Imperative
Please pick 2 of the follow questions and answer in essay format. Each response must be a minimum of one page each. Thus you should be turning in a minimum of 2 full pages double spaced.
1. Compare/contrast the theories of utilitarianism and categorical imperative. 2. 2. Compare/contrast the theories of divine natural law theory and social contract theory.
3. When looking at the question of abortion there are a number of different views presented. If we are to put all questions of abortion (rape, incest, unwanted pregnancy, extremely young girl pregnant, etc.) through the theory of utilitarianism what is the outcome for each scenario and how do they differ?
4. Do you think that there is one ethical theory that better answers most ethical issues than others? If so which one and why? If not could there ever be one and how?
5. What theory that we have discussed would be best applied in the issue of PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis)? Why? What makes it best?
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
Describe the normal pathophysiology of gastric acid stimulation and production. Explain the changes that occur to gastric acid stimulation and production with GERD, PUD, and gastritis disorders.
Explain how the factor you selected might impact the pathophysiology of GERD, PUD, and gastritis. Describe how you would diagnose and prescribe treatment of these disorders for a patient based on the factor you selected.
Construct a mind map for gastritis. Include the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation, as well as the diagnosis and treatment you explained in your paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25