Discussion: Surgical Job Travel
The following position is advertised on a career Web site:
RN I Surgical Job Travel Involved: None.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Job Level: Minimum Education Required: Associate Degree Skills:
Category: Nursing FTE: 0.9.
Position Summary: Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees who are under your supervision. Requirements Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under your supervision. Minimum Qualifications: Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
License/Certification: Current RN license in the state of XXX. Current BCLS Certification.
Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
Note: An RN graduate is a nurse who has completed a course of study at a school of nursing and is eligible for the NCLEX. The RN graduate performs directly under the supervision of the charge nurse or RN designee.
1. List three substantive questions you might expect to be asked in an interview for the job and summarize your answers.
2. Describe three to five ways in which you could prepare for the interview to make the most positive impression.
3. Be sure to describe what you would wear ( women) and what material you would bring with you.
Your best friend, Lindsey, and you are working together in the surgical ICU. Often you cover for her when she goes to lunch or on breaks.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25