LESSON 4 DISCUSSION
After reviewing the readings, please create a substantial discussion post considering the following in your post:
· Research your state’s mandated reporting requirements for Social Workers including child abuse and elder abuse.
· Please share the mandated reporting requirements you found for your state.
· Do you think these requirements are sufficient? What would you change?
Lesson 4 Readings and Videos
Social Workers as Mandated Reporters:
https://www.socialworker.com/feature-articles/practice/social-workers-as-mandated-reporters%3A/#:~:text=Confidentiality%20means%20that%20information%20shared,be%20shared%20outside%20that%20relationship.&text=The%20social%20worker's%20obligation%20to,the%20NASW%20Code%20of%20Ethics (Links to an external site.).
LESSON 4 ASSIGNMENT
For this assignment, please use one of the vignettes listed in the PowerPoint and complete a one-page paper including responses to the questions below:
· What are the legal/ethical issues present in the vignette you selected?
· What are your mandated reporting requirements for this vignette?
The paper should be approx. one page and include high-quality writing. Please include a title page and double-check all spelling and grammar prior to submitting. Also, please make sure to cite all relevant information and include references as appropriate.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25